Our treated pine is a versatile and cost-effective product for your next decking project. With an F7/MGP10 rating, this pine meets the minimum structural requirements for Australian building standards. Combined with a Copper Chrome Arsenic treatment, this pine will be protected against insects, termites and decay for many years to come. All of our pine goes through one of the strictest grading processes to ensure only the best quality product leaves the yard. The pine is free from gum splits, gum vein and knots are kept to a minimum due to our unique harvesting process. This means there will be less wastage with a better quality product which leads to happy customers.
Pine is farmed and made in Australia and can easily be painted or stained to further enhance the look of the timber. The H4 treatment ensures the pine will last outdoors on the ground where it may be constantly damp.
- Plantation Softwood Radiata Pine
- Treated to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1604
- H4 Hazard Class Treatment Level
- Can be used outdoors on the ground
- Protected against insects, termites and decay
- MGP10/F7 Structural Rating
- Copper Chrome Arsenic
- Rougher Header machine profile
To view the safety data sheet for CCA treatment click here.