Merbau solid posts are perfect for any landscaping projects due to the following:
- Merbau is naturally a very dense and strong hardwood that is resistant to decay, termites, and weathering. It has a Class 1 durability rating, which means it can last for up to 40 years without any treatment. When graded as GL13, it means the timber is structurally graded to meet strict standards for strength and durability.
- The stability of merbau and its low shrinkage properties, means it is less likely to warp or twist over time. This makes it a very reliable choice for building structures that require stability and structural integrity.
- Merbau's reddish-brown colour and rich grain pattern make for a very aesthetically pleasing timber widely used for decking, flooring and posts
- Stylish colour and interlocking grain pattern
- Natural rot, insect and fungal resistance
- Kiln Dried