Trex KlevaKlip 140mm (Box of 40 -10m2)
How Does The SNAP-LOC TREX CLIP Work?
KlevaKlip is a multi-board, fixed pitch decking system that provides consistent gapping between the boards. The new Snap-Loc clips allow the boards to be snapped into the clip by the weight of someone “walking the board into the clip”. The teeth of the clip flex, allowing the board to insert into the clip, then “snap” into the groove of the board, locking it in place.
Made from engineering polymer, the Snap-Loc clip is built to last the life of your deck.
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetic appeal – your deck looks great without the distraction of top-fixed screws and nails
- Super-fast fixing system – up to three times faster than conventional concealed fixing
- Extremely easy to use – almost impossible to get wrong
- Provides correct gapping between boards as part of the system
- Dove-tail joiner ensures there is never a run-out in your deck
- Can be fixed to joists with screws, connector nails, or by nail gun
- Equally easy to use with timber or steel joists
- Can be used in conjunction with biscuit-type clips in rounded and angled areas
- Made from high quality engineering polymer
- Can be used in high corrosion environments without problems