SDS Quattric II Masonary bit 215 8 mm
The carbide head provides for a long service life, with power shoulders for improved breakup performance in concrete. The massive main cutting edges ensure quick drilling progress, and the reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in the reinforcement. The drill bit has a centring tip for simple positioning and a wear mark for simple recognition of wear limit in accordance with PGM. The two piece spiral also contributes to quick drilling progress and an increased service life.
- The heavy duty design element with its strong back width provides a structural reinforcement of the core and protects against material breakdowns and faster wear.
- The reinforced core element provides for a higher service life.
- The speed design element with its lean back side ensures reduced friction and fast drilling.
- Carbide head (up to Ø 10mm) for long service life.
- Power shoulders for improved breakup performance in concrete.
- Massive main cutting edges for quick drilling progress.
- Reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in the reinforcement.
- Centring tip for simple positioning.
- Wear mark for simple recognition of wear limit in accordance with PGM.
- Two-piece spiral for quick drilling progress and increased service life.
- Reinforced Concrete
- Solid brick
- Sandlime brick
- Natural stone.