AnchorMark HS Decking Screw
Stylish finish and extremely fast performance in hardwood decking and cladding with timber substructures. Perfect for hardwood to softwood under-constructions!
The advantages of this screw are:
- Offers a high degree of weather resistance.
- The self-drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy.
- Small diameter head and underhead pockets ensure that the head can sink cleanly and easily.
- The timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip.
- Smooth head for a perfect barefoot-proof finish
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel which offers a high degree of weather resistance.
- Also available in a 316 black finish.
- Terrace decking on timber substructures
- Spotted Gum
- Sydney Bluegum
- Tasmanian Oak
- Victorian Ash
- Grey Box
The TX drive allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering.
The raised countersunk head with milling pockets and small diameter, gives a discreet and subtle appearance and ensures that the head can sink cleanly and easily.
The asymmetrical thread enables the screw to feature a reduced drive-in torque, a high overtorque, and makes them easy to screw in.
An optimised drilling tip for deck construction allows for quick, easy and safe positioning and installation, as well as reduced splitting of the timber.
The stainless steel grade of the screws (304 and 316) gives them a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications.
For best results, we recommend pre-drilling and pre-countersinking holes.