• Home
  • -
  • Equisol Vitalise Timber Rejuvenator 1lt

Equisol Vitalise Timber Rejuvenator 1lt

SKU: EQUISOLVIT01
$34.35

Low stock, enquire now!

Details

Equisol Vitalise Timber Rejuvenator 1lt

 

EQUISOL VITALISE REJUVENATES, CLEANS AND BRIGHTENS EXTERIOR TIMBER BEFORE COATING

Removes dirt, surface contaminants, grease, rust, iron stains, water stains and old colour tones from existing oiled timber. Rejuvenates grey and weathered timber. Use to prepare exterior timber for recoat. Note, if you have a new deck then use Equisol Prime to remove tannins and mill glaze.
 

WHERE TO USE
Exterior timber including decking, pergolas, garden furniture, fences, gates weather boards, trims and soffits. Not suitable for stripping paint or polyurethane film coatings from timber.

 

PREPARATION

  • Sweep deck and wash down with water.
  • Protect areas not to be cleaned.
  • Mask painted areas, as Vitalise will damage paint.
  • May also be corrosive to metals.
  • For new timber use Equisol Prime.
  • If mould is present use Equisol Null before using Equisol Vitalise.

 

APPLICATION

  • Wear protective gloves and goggles.
  • Mix ONE part Equisol Vitalise with FOUR parts water in a clean plastic container and stir thoroughly.
  • Apply mixture to timber with stiff bristle brush and scrub lightly to ensure good penetration.
  • Leave for about 20 mins, taking care to keep timber wet.
  • Do not allow surface to dry.
  • Rinse mixture off thoroughly with a high pressure water cleaner.
  • Allow to dry before coating.
  • Repeat as spot remover on remaining dark patches or stubborn stains.

 

SAFETY DIRECTIONS

Harmful if swallowed and in contact with the skin.

Causes allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life.

Avoid breathing mist, vapours or spray. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye/face protection and a suitable respirator as required. Wash hands, face and all exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace, and should be washed before re-use. Store in a closed container, in a well-ventilated place and away from oxidizing agents and foodstuffs. Do not empty into drains.

 

FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766). If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.

 

SWALLOWED: If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.

 

EYE: Hold eyes open, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.

 

SKIN: If skin or hair contact occurs, immediately remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin and hair thoroughly with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.

 

INHALED: Remove from the contaminated area – avoid becoming a casualty. Allow the patient most comfortable position and keep warm. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing. Seek medical advice.

 

FOR FIRE: If involved in fire use water fog, foam or dry agents. Avoid breathing products of combustion.

 

FOR SPILLS: Clear the area of all unprotected personnel. Slippery when spilt. Wear protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect and seal in properly labelled drums. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.

 

DISPOSAL: Do NOT pour leftover product down the drain. Keep the unwanted product in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections.