• Home
  • -
  • Equisol Null Mould and Algae Killer 4lt

Equisol Null Mould and Algae Killer 4lt


This item is ON BACKORDER


Equisol Null Mould and Algae Killer 4lt



Kills mould, algae, moss and lichen. Advanced formula penetrates to deep rooted spores on many surface types. Purpose-made to kill bacteria, mould, algae, moss and lichen. Low toxicity, biodegradable and environmentally responsible. When using on timber, follow up with Equisol Prime and Equisol Vitalise to fully prepare for oiling.

Suitable for surfaces including timber, concrete, steel, roof tiles, fibre cement and internal walls. Surfaces coated in paint or poly-urethane film coatings need to be stripped and sanded first.


Sweep surface and wash down with water. Mask areas not to be cleaned, as Null may damage other coatings.



Wear protective gloves and goggles. Mix ONE part Equisol Null with FOUR parts water in a clean plastic container and stir thoroughly. Apply mixture to entire surface (not just area with visible growth) with stiff bristle brush and scrub lightly. Leave on for 24 hours to reach deep spores. Keep surface moist as long as possible with repeated light mists of water to keep formula mobile. Rinse off thoroughly with a high pressure water cleaner to remove the dead mould build up and spores. Soak surrounding vegetation to minimise damage to plants. When using on timber, follow up with Equisol Prime and Equisol Vitalise before oiling. For heavy mould growth on timber, or in mould-prone areas, re-apply Equisol Null at double the recommended dilution (ONE part Equisol Null with EIGHT parts water) after using Prime and Vitalise. Leave on as a sterilisation agent to minimise future mould spore growth. Allow to dry. Do not wash off. Oil timber with Equisol.



Harmful if swallowed and in contact with skin.

Causes allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life.

Avoid breathing mist, vapours or spray. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye/face protection and suitable respirator as required. Wash hands, face and all exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Contaminated clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace, and should be washed before re-use. Store in a closed container, in a well ventilated place and away from oxidizing agents and foodstuffs. Do not empty into drains.


FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766). If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.


SWALLOWED: If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.


EYE: Hold eyes open, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.


SKIN: If skin or hair contact occurs, immediately remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin and hair thoroughly with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.


INHALED: Remove from contaminated area – avoid becoming a casualty. Allow patient most comfortable position and keep warm. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing. Seek medical advice.


FOR FIRE: If involved in fire use water fog, foam or dry agents. Avoid breathing product of combustion.


FOR SPILLS: Clear area of all unprotected personnel. Slippery when spilt. Wear protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect and seal in properly labeled drums. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.


DISPOSAL: Do NOT pour leftover product down the drain. Keep unwanted product in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections.