DynaLock™ is part of the DynaWall™ branded range of innovative retaining wall products. It has been created to deliver a choice of premium products to enhance outdoor spaces.
Foremost in this range, our DynaLock™ tongue-and-groove ‘interlocking’ sleeper is is a premium product and has many features and benefits for both trade and DIY users. It will stop the individual sleepers from moving out of line with each other, prevent the dirt from coming out from between the sleepers, and will stop weeds from growing between the sleepers. This will ensure that over time, your wall will continue to look a class above.
Features & Benefits Include
- Interlocking ‘tongue & groove’ profile
- Rough sawn one side, smooth other side
- Large ‘arriss’ or ‘bevel’ edge, making it a feature on your wall
- Keeps the sleepers straight and in line
- Stops dirt/gravel coming through the wall after the natural shrinkage
- Better aesthetics
- Reduced splinter risk, making the boards easier to handle
- No deterioration of the treatment integrity
- Coppper Chrome Arsenic
- H4 hazard rating
To view the safety data sheet for CCA timber treatment click here.